Sunday, January 25, 2015

NO SIMPLE HIGHWAY Is Amazon's #1 Best Seller in Rock Music

We had a great first week on the book front with events at Diesel, The Booksmith, and the California Historical Society plus interviews on KGO ("The Pat Thurston Show"), NPR ("On Point") and WDET in Detroit ("The Ann Delisi Show").

Next week is also shaping up well. CBS Radio is tomorrow, KALW is Tuesday, the Premiere Radio Tour will tape Wednesday, KQED Forum will air on Thursday, and I'll appear on KPFA's Grateful Dead Marathon on Saturday. I'm also looking forward to the Book Passage event in Corte Madera on Wednesday at 7 pm. I'll be joined there by Paul Liberatore of the Marin Independent-Journal.

The announcement of the Chicago shows certainly raised the book's profile. Honestly, I don't know how St. Martin's Press pulled that off just four days before the official publication date! But as we all know, it's better to be lucky than good. In any case, I'm delighted that No Simple Highway is Amazon's #1 Best Seller in Rock Music right now, and I want to thank everyone who has supported the book so far. Please don't stop!

No comments: